How To Talk Dirty To a Girl Over Text: Dirty Text Message to your Girlfriend: with examples


If you want more Dirty texts.. I recommend you to Get "TEXT CHEMISTRY".. CLICK HERE 


How To Talk Dirty To a Girl Over Text: Dirty Text Message to your Girlfriend: with examples

Remember: start your conversation with "Hey sexy" instead of "Hello" or "Hi". It will mould her mind automatically

Here are the Examples;
#1) I like to push all of my love inside of you! And You let out a loud scream as your body goes into a state of ecstasy....

#2) I miss you but I'm really miss your lips and hips.....

#3) If I were with you! Can you let me do something to you?

#4) I want to know what do u have on inside your clothes?

#5) You have a sexy voice that I wanna here more.... on bed

#6) I'm feeling very dirty on my mind.. Can you clear this?

#7) I want to Take something from you the best ******* I've ever had.

#8) I get weak while looking at you. The clothes on your body make me so hot

#9) I want to kiss you...... all over right now

#10) I like to pull you close to feel your heart beating hard and fast in about of what will happen?

#11) Your Dress making me extremely uncomfortable. Please, take them off!

#12) I like to place my hands on your hips and slowly lifting your shirt off of you as my soft hands cures the sides of your warm body.

#13) I like start behind your right earlobe kissing and softly biting as I work my way down across to your shoulder

#14) I wanna see your eyes light up and you'll get a smile while my pant and underwear fall to my knees......

#15) If you like to say something, you'll abruptly stopped by my lips pressing against yours...

#16) I like to pull your hair back hard exposing your pulsating neck and begin under your chin kissing and sucking and working my way down...

#17) I wanna watch you, on biting your bottom lip hard and let out a moan as I slowly push my throbbing head inside of you.

#18) I like to run my hand up on your leg, up higher and higher, kissing on your neck, then I'll start to finger you... etc.

#19) I'm at work having very NSFW thoughts about throwing you down on my desk.

#20) My d!ck is alone and waiting for your hot muffin.

#21) I want to put my dick in you right now and make you gasp with pleasure.

If you want more Dirty texts.. I recommend you to Get "TEXT CHEMISTRY".. CLICK HERE 

Thanks for Watching... Enjoy....
((( LIKE & SUBSCRIBE )))