Dirty Text Messages Send: How to talk dirty? To Your Boyfriend: Examples From a guy

Dirty Text Messages Send: How to talk dirty To Your Boyfriend?



If you want more examples i recommend you to buy "Dirty Dialogue" book CLICK HERE 

Important Thing is better to start conversation with "Hey sexy" instead of "Hello" or "Hi". It will mould his mind automatically

Here are the Examples..

#1) I miss you, and want to be with you, also something let you done if you were with me!

#2) I like to know what do you want from a girl, wild or mild?

#3) I wanna ask you something like... what you wants to do to me?

#4) I don’t know about you but I'm ready to have some fun when you get my home.. ;)

#5) I'm feeling very dirty on my mind.. can you clear this?

#6) My lips feel alone.... would you join to make fun?

#7) Do you want to do something to me tonight?

#8) I like to show you, what I wear that you want to see closely

#9) I want to set a new record for how many I can give you in a row.

#10) we'll just have to **** each other silly, and I know you can do it.

#11) If only you could see what I’m wearing now... you'd take it all off.

#12) God you have a dirty mouth! Dirty girl.. I'm going to fill that dirty mouth of yours with my hard **** when you get back.. And then we're going to **** you like

#13) I would love to have your head between my thighs right now...

#14) When you start, Just Use the word "Lick". It’s really make hot and will get him excited.
If you with me , I’ll let you lick on my ***** that your favorite

#15) My clothes are waiting for you when you get home

#16) I want to push you on my bed right now and climb all over you. So many things I want to do to you right now...

#17) I am so hot for you. My muff is throbbing and so wet, it is running down my thighs. You need to hurry home to bang me.

#18) I been thinking about your hard dic* all day long and i want you inside of me....

#19) I cannot wait for your d!ck to slide inside my hot muffin.

If you want more examples i recommend you to buy "Dirty Dialogue" book CLICK HERE 

Thanks for Reading... Enjoy....